Friday, October 2, 2009

Someone slap me

Or at least block Craigslist from my computer, please. I see these posts about birds being locked in cages all day long, every day and then people advertising them on CL saying they are mean birds :o( I'd be mean, too if someone locked me up all day, every day.

Think about it... You wake in the morning knowing exactly what is going to happen that day. Another day of being neglected. Another day of sitting staring out into space. Another day of eating the same nasty food. Not having anything to do, no one to talk to... Pretty soon you'd be wishing NOT to wake up in the morning :o(

I feel so sorry for these beautiful creatures and want to make life better for them. They did not ask for you to purchase them and they certainly did not ask for you to stick them in a cage. A bird, a majestic creature that was made to fly not be locked up in a cage!!

Enough ranting. The point to my little speech was that we are getting a new family member! A little girl, peach faced lovebird! Who ironically enough, looks like my Peanut.

Can I seriously block CL from my computer?

No comments: