Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trying something here...



Since I am getting organized, decluttering, and back to menu planning, I wanted to have some help in staying on track. So, I am joining and following this site. orgjunkie.com. But, computer illiterate me, can not figure out how to link back to the site...



I am getting serious! My house isn't a huge mess, but I am overwhelmed by the amount of people and animals here. So, to make my life a little bit easier, I need to get control of my paper clutter. Seriously!! I can put something down, and then forget where I put it. I have too many places where I put things and then forget where I put something important. So, I have a filing cabinet for the papers that I don't need to get to frequently and I have files...have had them for awhile now but had no ambition to do it. I also have a plan for the papers that I do need everyday. I can not put my bills and such in a filing cabinet because guaranteed, I will forget about them and when something gets shut off.....it won't be pretty LOL


Now to post my weekly menu...


Monday-Breakfast for supper


Tuesday-Taco Bake


Wednesday-Creamed Chicken


Thursday-Meatballs and baked Mac and Cheese


Friday-We usually order out for that supper, but we may be going out with the whole family on Saturday, so I am going to cook on Friday...Jessica will be sooooooooo mad!! So, Friday we're having a new recipe that I got from the same site...Brown Sugar Chicken.


Saturday-Eating out


Sunday-...not sure yet.







No comments: