Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yep, that is me in my profile...

And the infamous Peanut! How such a tiny being can bring such emotions in a grown person? I love that little thing as if he were one of my children! I dote on him and worry about him.


He was my first "real" bird after the parakeets. I got him at 2 and a half months old and he was my constant shadow. Where ever I went, he went. If I walked away from him and left him on the couch, he'd climb down the couch, scurry across the floor, and climb up my pant leg.


I had a place for him to play safely while I was doing daycare. The children loved him, but then came the kittens and he had to find another place to stay...upstairs out of harms way. I miss him so much even though it has almost been a year since he'd been down here. I should be over it by now, but every single time I leave him in the morning while he is calling for me...he just does not get any easier. And I swear, it is like leaving a child at daycare for the first time, all the time.


A picture or 2 or 3 of my turd bird...I learned how to upload pics!!! :o) Soooo...heeheehee you'll all be bombarded with pics!! Mwhahahahahaha



No comments: