Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Saturday!

And it is a Happy Saturday! All my babies are under one roof and that makes me a happy momma! Silly, I know, but I am happy that my college student daughter is home with me. I'm not a controlling mother, what I am is a worrier and I don't have to worry as much when she is in my sight :o)

We're going out to eat this evening at a Chinese restuarant, not one of my favs but I will suffer thru it for my babies because it IS their fav restuarant.

We're trying to save as much money as we can, so my precious girls are going to pay for their own way and then that leaves us with hubby's, Leelee's and my bill. I think we can do that...

Decluttering is going well. I'm trying to find one thing a day to declutter and today I threw away a basket. But, my box for Goodwill is still sitting in my daycare room. And, the big stereo is still in the daycare room, however, hubby and the girls said that they'd move it out to the edge of the yard with a free sign for someone to pick up.

This week's menu is:
Sunday- the Brown Sugar Chicken
Monday- Chili
Tuesday- sandwiches (grocery night and I try to go light on that meal since we are usually out until 7:30)
Wednesday- ham slices
Thursday- BBQ chicken
Friday- Order out
Saturday- ?? Not sure yet...
Sunday- ?? Not sure yet...

Maile is leaving her cage more and more... she flew out TWICE within an hour!!! But, kept going over to the conure's cage. Not a good move!! She won't step up for me, so I have to cover her up in a blankie and scoop her up that way. Then I can safely remove her and put her back in her own cage. She's not happy with that, but she needs to stay off their cage. For her sake and theirs. Soon though, her eggies will be going bye bye :o(

Gotta go and get ready!!

No comments: