Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Financial Setback

Just a little one, but it meant that I didn't get to purchase my greenhouse this past weekend or anytime soon, for that matter. It's OK. However, I have babies coming so I had to get something to keep them safe and to keep my animals safe. So yesterday, I bought more starter pots and a disposable aluminum casserole dish to act like my greenhouse. If they get too big for this casserole dish before I get my greenhouse up, then I will improvise with milk jugs.

LOL I have oodles of milk jugs!And 2 babies can probably fit nicely inside 1 milk jug.

Sometime today I will go shopping for 2 small cutsie pots for the other 2 plants that are on their way. I have to do this today, because they were shipped Monday and should be here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow at the latest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries, I will let everyone know when they get here! :)

No comments: