Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Almost Bedtime! Woot!

I'm a morning person, really I am. I do my best thinking in the morning, I have loads of energy in the morning, and I enjoy morning (close your eyes kids) nookie. But, bedtime is my favorite time of the day. Maybe because it is the end of the day, therefor closer to the start of a new day (aka the morning!), or maybe it is because I love sleep.

Actually, I think it is all of the above, plus I get the most wonderful snuggles from Sisco. I am a lucky momma!

It's taken me a long time, but I have learned not to wish the day away. Today is today, but tomorrow is no guarantee. I am appreciative of my time I have on this earth, however short or long it may be and I try to make the most out of every moment. It is sad for me to know that there will never be another Friday, August 24th, 2012. How did I spend it? How did you spend it?

Spend, according to my handy dandy dictionary app means to pay out, dispose of, expend, to use up, consume, or exhaust. Spend doesn't mean to loan or give back. Time is gone. Spent. Used up. Never to return. Use your time wisely, because you'll never get another today. 

No comments: