Thursday, August 23, 2012

Babysitting This Week

Normally, I do not like the term 'babysitting' because I do not sit on babies. Not to mention, during the toddler stage, one does not sit much! But, I can't say that I am doing childcare again, since I'm not. Although, this week has made me realize that I really miss it. I am good with kids. No, I take that back...I am AWESOME with kids! I think I will put an ad back up on care.com and advertise to watch a few older kids. No babies. My life is too hectic to watch wee ones. Plus, I can still write while the older kids are at school or busy with projects and such.

And, since no post is complete without pictures... the birds had to get in on the act as well.
 

Kiwi wanted to play Polly Pockets, too!

Baby tried to disguise herself as a Gusher! Didn't work!

No comments: