Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Routine

A routine is what I need. Hubby has the cutest routine for the Suns. Each morning, before he gets them up, he has all their food ready. He has a certain amount of walnuts and pistacchios that he gives each and a certain amount of cereal pieces sitting on the counter ready for them. Spoiled birds get cereal while my guys get yucky veggies and pasta! LOL

Back to hubby; He goes and gets the Suns from the bird room, hurriedly brings them into the living room so that Gibby can go potty. Gibby will not potty in his night time cage either.

Then it is kisses from daddy, (I stay away, I do not want a lip piercing), and cereal pieces. Once they've each had a piece of cereal, he puts in their food bowl and puts the rest of the cereal pieces in their treat bowl.

Not to worry, their cereal is organic good for you shredded wheat stuff that is expensive but since it is for the birds.... Not to mention it is not being sold in any of our local stores anymore. Hubby buys it when he takes our daughter grocery shopping when he takes her back to college in a neighboring city.

In the meantime, I am either eating my breakfast or doing some housework when Peanut gets up. We have no special morning routine... We have our special evening routine, but that isn't enough...

Our morning routine is Peanut flying to my head, climbing down on to my shoulder, and gacking for whatever body part he can find. If there are no body parts, he gacks on my shirt... :o( See, hormones.

So, yes a better routine is what I need...

No comments: