Friday, January 4, 2013

More ponchos

I made 10 ponchos yesterday while waiting for my darling daughter to get finished with her pony, as she calls that beast. I like the pink one with the purple corsage the best. Right this moment, Sisco is wearing a pink one that has 3 deep red felt heart buttons on it. I made it for Valentines Day, but since she has a bunch of new feathers, I wanted her to have something on pronto.

We've been taking a shower almost every morning. I shower, she takes a steam bath. Then after our shower, I take her poncho off so she can preen. She loves that! But, today we were running errands and I wanted her to have something on while we were gone. So, I grabbed the first poncho that I saw. Oh well, she looks adorable anyway! Unfortunately, I did not get any pics of this poncho. But, I did get some of the other ponchos I made. Plus a picture of her new feathers!!!



                   And, a picture of her in her Christmassy poncho!

No comments: